• Relocation allowances provided permanently
• DPA location: MMM 7& Remote location
• Location is eligible for PEP/MDRAP participants
• Australian registered GP or Non-VR GP with general registration with 01-year experience
You are required to the cause of providing excellent and comprehensive health care solutions as a general practice in the area while supervising the registrars. This is a well-accredited and fixed medical practice in the area of Gunyangara.
• No weekend sessions or after-hours services required
• Full-time & part-time nursing support provided
• Home visits (AMDS) availability including mobile outreach services
• AGPT training available
Facts about the center
• The medical practice uses Communicare software
• AGPAL accredited medical practice
• 06 consulting rooms and 06 treatment rooms are available at the medical center
• 01 doctors is working currently at the medical center
• Opening hours on Weekdays at 08:00 am – 04:00 pm
Details about the center
This group owned medical practice provides clinical services by doctors, nurses, Aboriginal Health Practitioners, and allied health staff, assisted by Community Workers, and through mobile outreach services to nearby communities.
Their medical services include diagnosis of illness; treating acute trauma; carrying out full adult and child health checks; ante-natal and post-natal care; providing medications; developing chronic disease care plans; undertaking mental health interventions; carrying out alcohol and other drug clinical assessments; transporting patients for further radiological investigations, and the full range of healthcare services.
The community of Gunyangara (Marngarr, Ski Beach) is located on the DrimmiePeninsula which forms part of Melville Bay on the Gove Peninsula.
We offer an extensive service by understanding your requirements by providing suitable clinics to meet your requirements to its best
Negotiations with clinics on behalf of you regarding the contractual terms and the offer
Full support in paper works and coordinating with relevant rural workforce agencies for non-VR doctors
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below:
0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515
Enter your email address and profession and we will send you a link to reset your password:
" Medfuture took into consideration, every single need of mine while searching for my suitable job. Very transparent. Highly recommened"
– Dr Lavanya, November 22, 2019
I have been thoroughly impressed with NSW Recruitment Consultant and Medfuture. Thank you for your concern during the bushfires it was very much appreciated.
– Dr Clare (Private GP), November 20, 2019