• Permanent Full-time position
• DPA location: MMM 2
• Male/Female GP is welcome
• On-site consultations also available
The medical facility is well-equipped modern equipment and aimed to assure quality health care for all aged groups in the community of Risdon Vale. The medical facility has an experienced doctor and nursing practitioners who will ensure patients receive professional and individually coordinated the highest quality care.
• Full-time nursing support
• Mixed billing options
• Permanent full-time position
• Telehealth & onsite consultations available
Facts about the center
• AGPAL accredited medical practice
• The medical center uses Best Practice software
• Opening hours on Weekdays at 09:00 am – 05:00 pm
• Closed on weekends & public holidays
• Health services: all general practitioner services and family medicals provided by a general practitioner
Risdon Vale is an outer suburb of Hobart, capital of Tasmania, Australia on the eastern shore of the River Derwent, and adjacent to Risdon Cove. The East Derwent Highway connects Risdon Vale with Hobart CBD. Metro Tasmania buses run from Risdon Vale to central terminals in Hobart or Rosny Park as well as in Glenorchy and can also travel to Bridgewater.
• VR GP with FRACGP/FACRRM
• Non-VR GPs holding general registration with AHPRA
• Non-VR GPs having minimum 01 years of Australian or equivalent GP experience
• GP registrars with eligibility for limited/provisional registration with AHPRA
• Location is eligible for PEP/MDRAP participants
We offer an extensive service by understanding your requirements by providing suitable clinics to meet your requirements to its best
Negotiations with clinics on behalf of you regarding the contractual terms and the offer
Full support in paper works and coordinating with relevant rural workforce agencies for non-VR doctors
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below:
0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515 or 0452 468 919
" Medfuture took into consideration, every single need of mine while searching for my suitable job. Very transparent. Highly recommened"
– Dr Lavanya, November 22, 2019
I have been thoroughly impressed with NSW Recruitment Consultant and Medfuture. Thank you for your concern during the bushfires it was very much appreciated.
– Dr Clare (Private GP), November 20, 2019