• FRACGP/FACRRM eligible
• Sponsorship provided: Levels 1-4
• Full-time position
• Male/Female GP is welcome
The medical facility is well-equipped modern equipment and aimed to assure quality health care for all aged groups. The medical facility has a range of experienced doctors, clinical teams, nursing practitioners with allied health support, who will ensure patients receive professional and individually coordinated highest quality care.
• Minimum guarantee per hour is $120 & guaranteed for 03 months of period
• Billing for a VR GP is 65-35%
• AGPT training available
• Full-time nursing support
Facts about the center
• A private medical practice
• AGPAL accredited medical practice
• Allied health services include physiotherapy, psychology, dietetic services, health & fitness studio, complementary therapies, transformed weight loss programs
• The medical center uses Medical Director software
• 02 doctors are currently working at the medical center
• 01 treatment room & 08 consulting rooms are available at the medical center
• Opening hours on Weekdays at 08:00 am – 06:00 pm
• Closed on Weekends & public holidays
• After-hours service provided
Details about the center
The medical practice and its GP panel provide services such as speech & language therapy service, diabetic education service, exercise psychology service, nurse practitioner-led clinic, mental health care, minor surgery, skin checks, travel medicine, and a wide range of general practitioner services.
Bellerive is a suburb of the City of Clarence, part of the greater Hobart area, Tasmania, Australia. It stretches from Kangaroo Bay where it borders Rosny Park, Kangaroo Bluff, Waverly Flora Park, and Bellerive Beach. Bellerive is famous as the home of international cricket ground Bellerive Oval and a popular sailing area as well.
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below:
0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515 or 0452 667 212
" Medfuture took into consideration, every single need of mine while searching for my suitable job. Very transparent. Highly recommened"
– Dr Lavanya, November 22, 2019
I have been thoroughly impressed with NSW Recruitment Consultant and Medfuture. Thank you for your concern during the bushfires it was very much appreciated.
– Dr Clare (Private GP), November 20, 2019